Sunday, October 12, 2008

Went to church today

Me and Michael went to church today. Timmy was so tired that he ended up feeling like he was going to throw up so he went back to bed and to sleep for a few more hours. It would have been so easy for me to go back to bed. But Mike said there wasn't any sense getting dressed and not going. So, I had to go. I couldn't let him down. And I am really glad we went. I think some people missed us. We haven't been for a couple of months. It is just so hard getting up in the morning. It is so much easier to just stay in bed. But to become the person I want to be I need to attend my church meetings. Hopefully, Timmy won't be too tired and we can all go to church next week. He goes off track this week and I am totally looking forward to it. I can sleep in one shift for 8 hours instead of in two shifts! Maybe that will help me! I hope to be able to feel rested and motivated to get our house in order and clean!

No comments: