Wednesday, October 15, 2008

how to make permanent changes?

My job is getting better in some ways. People seem to be doing what they are suppose to be doing. Probably only because I was told that my boss watched the cameras and that our night shift goofs around so I told them. Seems like we never hear we are doing anything right. We only hear the things we are doing wrong. How can we not let this affect our attitude?
I look around my home and every corner practically and every area is cluttered and chaos. How can I change this? I have tried and tried but it always goes back to how it has always been. I don't want to be 47 years old or 80 years old and still feel this way about my life. My surroundings are chaos. My financial areas are chaos. My body is chaos. How to change this?

No comments: