Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Presidential Election 2008-A Very Historical Day

I want to talk a little bit about the election of 2008. My daughters that are 24 and 20 are very passionate about this election. They did alot of research on the candidates and their policies so they could make an informed decision. They also shared that information with their younger brother. They included him on the discussions. He is very informed on what the whole thing was about. I am very proud of them for taking such a huge interest in this election. It was a very historical moment in history. They want to change the world. They want to make the world a better place. I am very appreciative and impressed that they included their younger brother in all of these discussions. He watched the coverage all day on election day. He was very interested. My daughters worked at the election polls downtown. They were very much involved in this historical moment. I am very proud of my kids!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

haha. I'm not sure if we "included" him or forced it on him! haha. Just Kidding. I hope.. Timmy's very smart!

I like your new background ;)

Ashley said...

Tim is very smart! I love that about mein bruder. :) I'm glad that he has had such an interest in the news lately and really wants to know what is going on in this world and how it works. Like about the Bailot Plan Bill, he was so funny about that.